Saturday, April 5, 2014

4.5 You are Appreciated

Hi All! Here's a fun card I made for the CaseStudy #185 challenge and also I will submit to Paper Smooches Guest Designer search for May since I exclusively used her stamps and dies on this card.



I placed the vase dies on patterned paper. I positioned it where I thought the paper pattern would look nice on the vase. I taped it on the paper to prevent it from moving.   I also used a very light grey Copic marker to add some shading on the left side of the vases. The swirl is the window of a diecut with paper behind it.


Here is the inspiration taken from Case Study #185




I took a black scratch paper and colored it with gold Wink of  gold and put it behind the swirl die cut.


Wish me luck in winning a designer guest spot for Paper Smooches


Materials used: 
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Botanicals 1) (Many Thanks)
Dies: Paper Smooches (Crystal Clear 3) (Flourishes 1)
Paper: Fancy Pants Design (Park Bench)
Wink of Stella (Gold)(Clear)



3 comments:

  1. that's lovely - great paper piecing and choice of patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty vases and the clean look of your card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers for those vases and love the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete