Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's a Good Day

Hi everyone! It's been a super duper long time since I have submitted a card for a challenge. Recently I started getting into watercoloring so when I saw the Case Study Challenge, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.


This is one of my favorite Mama Elephant stamps, called Up and Away and I used the tassels from their Party Kit stamp set.

This is the Case Study #196 challenge that inspired me. 


I learned from experience to dry between colors or it would mix and become icky dull colors. My first card on the left showed it on the balloons. 


 I would be very happy just painting the background. Very relaxing. 



I'm loving the colors of the sky!


Thank you everyone for stopping by. I hope you liked my cards. 
Take care ~ Lynn

Materials Used
Mama Elephant Stamps (Up and Away, Party Kit)
Koi Watercolors







5 comments:

  1. Such a dramatic water colour background! Gorgeous card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background and the cute Mama Elephant stamp with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that watercoloring is great love it. Thanks for sharing it with us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercolor background ROCKS!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god!! How did you do it?)) Backgrounds are absolutely amazing!! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete