Though it's still very hot where I am in California, I've decided to make a fall-themed card, hoping that that it will cool down a bit. I'm entering this card into the Avery Elle Challenge, where the theme is Clean and Simple.
To keep this card clean and simple, I left a lot of white space. I also stuck to a simple color palette of 3 colors.
Thank you for checking this out.
Supplies used: Avery Elle's Happy Camper, Red and Goldie, Storybook
To keep this card clean and simple, I left a lot of white space. I also stuck to a simple color palette of 3 colors.
Thank you for checking this out.
Supplies used: Avery Elle's Happy Camper, Red and Goldie, Storybook



Just darling, Lynn! I love how you shaded the deer, and the wreath of leaves!
ReplyDeleteOh, so sweet! I love that you kept the simple color palette, too!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the autumn leaf wreath! This is such an adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the AE Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis card is very elegant with its clean design.
ReplyDelete