Saturday, September 12, 2015

Thanks

I'm trying to find some me time between work, running errands, taking care of parents and taking care of my family and house. Even if it's just an hour to color or make a card... I'll take it.


I had no problem stamping on the diecuts. I easily used the handy dandy MISTI. 
The only trouble I had was figuring out how to position the two layers of diecuts. 
I used the flowers and leaf to hide the bald spots.


I bent the leaves forward for more dimension.



This card is for the Sweet Sunday and Simon Says STAMPtember use a stamp challenges.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hugs.

Materials Used: 
Simon Says Stamp! Autumn Blessings
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Dymo Labeler


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath. I love the colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I am a fan of anything that has a wreath on it and I love this cas design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful floral wreath card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! I love your choice of images and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete