Saturday, January 4, 2014

You're one cool chick

I'm back after several months away from this blog and cardmaking challenges.  My sister is pretty much forcing me to blog, and in fact is ghost-writing for me.  Ha!  With that said, I'm really, really, really glad that my little sister is back home from New York to visit me.  I do love her so.  So, I dedicate this card to her.


This card will be entered into Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge.  I used three stamp sets, one word die, and a whole bunch of Copic markers.


I  just love the way flower petals can be tranformed into a fluffy bird tail.


Thanks for flying by!  You're all some cool chickadees!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers, My Peeps, Spring Groves
Inks: Copic markers; Memento (tuxedo black)
Dies: Paper Smooches Thanks Word

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love all the layers on the bird's wings. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete