Saturday, August 31, 2013

OHW Labor Day Weekend VCMP (Virtual Card Making Party)....Challenge 1 - Oops!

Hello everyone! Today is a busy day for me. I am doing the laundry, cleaning my bathroom, cleaning the kitchen, making cards and then blogging about them. This weekend I'll be making cards for Operation Write Home. They are hosting a Labor Day Weekend Virtual Card Making Party where every couple of hours they post a challenge.

This is my first time participating in a blog hop challenge and first time participating with OWH. I'm very excited. Three challenges have been already posted since this morning. I better catch up.



Here is the sketch. As I refer back and forth to the actual challenge link, it appears I did this challenge halfway wrong. I was to make a winter or Christmas themed card using the sketch. Oops!


So, here is my card just based on the sketch. I am going to put a load in the laundry and then make another card. Silly me. 

Materials Used
Embossing folders: Various designs from The Paper Studio, Sizzix, Cuttlebug and Crafts-Too
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp Exclusive (Talk Bubbles 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment