Sunday, September 1, 2013

OHW Labor Day Weekend VCMP (Virtual Card Making Party) Challenge 4

Yesterday, I received some Avery Elle stamps and a lot of Memento Luxe ink pads. The ink is so rich and juicy in color. I love them.

I'm on my 4th challenge for OHW Labor Day Weekend VCMP (Virtual Card Making Party). My goal was to do the challenge and finish it on the day it was posted. Ha! I'm still on yesterday's challenges. 


We are to use this sketch with a Love theme. Interestingly enough one of the ink pads I used is named, Love Letter.


Love those ink colors, right! I love stamping on die cuts. I don't know why. I'm weird like that. If someone would just diecut them out and I stamp them, we would be a very happy and productive team. 

Again, thank you to Operation Write Home for a great challenge with an awesome cause!

Thanks for looking!
Lynn

Materials used:
Stamps: Avery Elle (Petals and Stems, Oh Happy Day)
Dies: Avery Elle (Petals and Stems die)
Memento Luxe (Lilac Posies, Pear Tart, Dandelion, Rhubarb Stalk, Rose Bud, Love Letter, Pistachio)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!
    How fun to have Love Letter ink for a Love card!

    ReplyDelete